CAP Action turns progressive ideas into action in the states by coordinating strategy, communicating ideas, and facilitating advocacy campaigns.
The Center for American Progress Action Fund is an independent, nonpartisan policy institute and advocacy organization that is dedicated to improving the lives of all Americans, through bold, progressive ideas, as well as strong leadership and concerted action. Our aim is not just to change the conversation, but to change the country.
LearnEducate yourself on the issues and help inform the national debate. Visit our sister organization, the Center for American Progress, for the latest progressive thinking on civil liberties, economic policy, and national security issues, as well as listings for our compelling series of public events. To stay informed, read our award-winning blog, ThinkProgress.
ActTo be progressive is to be active. Get involved in campus or state and local issues shaping our collective future with the help of our online resources: do research; download policy papers; print talking points; make a difference. We also invite you to join our staff: We are always looking for bright, passionate thinkers.
Other recent resources from CAP:
· Health Care: King v Burwell: The Prohibitive Cost of Any Congressional Response to a Ruling Against the Affordable Care Act
· Union Membership: Infographic: The Middle Class Needs Unions
· Middle Class Economics: The Top 10 Solutions to Cut Poverty and Grow the Middle Class
· Women's Economic Security: Infographic: Raising the minimum wage would have the greatest impact on working women
· Women’s Economic Security: 7 Actions that Could Shrink the Gender Wage Gap
· Climate Science: Video: The Three Biggest Threats to the Environment from the 114th Congress
· Climate Science: The Clean Power Plan: A Critical Step Toward Decarbonizing American’s Energy System